Part Time Evening Project Tech - Greensboro, NC
Hours:5:30PM to 9:30PM
Lifting Restrictions: Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
Experience Required: 2-5 years
(Must be experienced in carpet cleaning, floor stripping/waxing, and tile maintenance)
- Must have valid license and reliable transportation.
- Candidate must also pass MVR (driving record review)
Position Responsibilities: Include any or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor. The Job description is subject to change.
- Knowledge of operating a high speed burnisher, side-by-side low speed scrubber, carpet extractor, upholstery cleaner, dry encapsolator, wet vacuum, portable pressure washer, automatic scrubber and other basic project equipment .
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Assists in providing project cleaning of buildings which includes lifting and removing furniture from rooms, refinishing hard surface floors, shampooing carpets, cleaning blinds, light fixtures/shields, washing walls, windows, doors and furniture.
- Reports any malfunctions and maintenance problems to the supervisor.
- Discusses work problems and/or schedule problems with supervisor and/or management.
- Provides assistance with any outside cleaning chores, which may include sweeping sidewalks, and picking up trash.
- Assists in the completion of the general janitorial workload in the absence of others.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- May be required to lock and / or unlock doors.
- Attends training meetings and sessions as directed.
The Budd Group strives to be a God-honoring company of excellence that safely delivers facility-related services to meet our customers' needs, offers development opportunities for our employees, provides growing value for our shareholders and contributes to our community.
The Budd Group is a family-owned and operated facilities services company with corporate headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Regional offices in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte, North Carolina; Greenville and Charleston, South Carolina; Orlando, Florida; and Blacksburg, VA.
With more than 4,800 highly trained service associates, we provide integrated facility services to our customers that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our janitorial division operates under the principles of the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS), which ensures a purposeful, efficient, customer-focused execution of services. We also offer comprehensive green cleaning services under the guidelines of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
To consistently deliver professional, high-quality landscaping services, our landscaping division operates under the business guidelines established by NC, SC, and FL. Additionally, we offer comprehensive green landscaping solutions to help our clients become better corporate stewards of the environment.
The Budd Group maintenance services provide a wide range of repair services for commercial properties to include preventative maintenance. We provide our services through a group of trained staff such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, who help ensure continuous system operations, maximize operational efficiencies and control capital expense.
From janitorial and maintenance services to landscaping, project management and mailroom services, The Budd Group offers the convenience and accountability of a single service provider, combined with the breadth of expertise necessary to tailor integrated facilities services plans to meet the specific needs of any organization.