The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail oriented financial analyst to support the DOT STS program within our Civil Transportation Solution group.
The Lead Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract types, size, complexity, and level of risk. In addition, this opportunity has significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other organizations and will work closely with the program manager to help define program goals; create and maintain a program’s budget, schedule and prepare EAC. This role will also prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
The Lead Program Finance Analyst will work with the EVMS Lead to support project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
Lead Program Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the program’s revenue and costs
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating, and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Managing the month-end close process and performing variance/trend analyses
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs assessing funding needs
- Invoicing of CPFF/CR/FFP & TM contract types with extensive backup requirements
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 2+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
- Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables) and Office skills (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Integrated cost/Schedule analysis experience
- Prior experience in government contracting
- Experience with Leidos finance and financial systems such as Cost Point
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.