Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The storeroom clerk is responsible for putting away received goods in proper place, rotating inventory, requisition fulfillment and deliveries. Assisting the F&B Purchasing manager in maintaining par levels. Order placement on computer system. Internal customer service.
- Responsible for proper storing and issuing of all products in the food, beverage and general storeroom under the guidance of the food and beverage purchasing manager.
- Stock and store all merchandise received, using the FIFO rotation (First In, First Out).
- Assists in dating groceries when necessary.
- Assists the food and beverage purchasing manager in keeping the storeroom properly organized by placing merchandise in its proper place as directed.
- Strictly adheres to the operating hours of the storeroom.
- Responsible for filling general storeroom requisitions.
- Assists in end-of-month inventories.
- Ensures all unauthorized persons "off premises", check's requisitions for proper authorization.
- Assists manager in the inspection of the refrigeration units and brings to his/her attention any deviation from the set temperatures as well as any deterioration of the quality of products.
- Responsible for cleaning the storeroom.
- Follows/adheres to Omni Hotels operating procedures and local health regulations.
- Notifies manager of "dead stock" items.
- Verifies that no requisitions are left open, inform manager of all "shorts" on requisitions.
- Follow closing storeroom procedures, including ensuring all cooler doors are closed; all doors are locked, key tags on the outside door and log book available.
- Use of pallet jack and hand dolly.
- Computer, printer, telephone, facsimile machine, copy machine, calculator.
- Internal customer service, with chefs, f&b managers, and front line associates.
- Assists receiving clerk and shipping & receiving as required
- Ability to use and/or learn to use storeroom equipment including pallet jacks, flat bed carts, etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Responsible, dependable
- High personal standards and values
- Flexible and cooperative
Tools & Equipment:'
- Computer and printer, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine, pallet jack, manual pallet jack, flat bed carts
- Exposure to extreme heat and cold
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals
- Interior of hotel, in the food and beverage areas.
Physical Job Requirements (for essential functions only)
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Standing, sitting, walking
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .