Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. Control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
- Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor.
- Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
- Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Make shift report as required by the Executive Steward.
- Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
- Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
- Ability to communicate written and orally in English on an intermediate level.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all stewarding equipment.
- Sufficient manual dexterity needed in hands to operate machinery and equipment as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- 2 years minimum work related experience is required.
- 1 year minimum supervisory related job experience is required.
- Must have State of Florida food safety certification.