Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional room.
- Must have complete knowledge of service time, menu, and specials
- Prepare, deliver, and service orders
- Responsible for each check
- Responsible for pick-up tables and trays
- Responsible for set-up, deliver, and presentation of VIP amenity
- Responsible for hospitality set-up
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick-up difficulty
- Complete all side duties as assigned
- Must minimize breakage
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Work cohesively with entire hotel staff as part of a team.
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- 1 year minimum work related experience is required.
- 100% of day spent around the hotel maintaining all the mini bars in the rooms, storeroom and the office.
- Continuous Standing:
- 100% of the day
- Work Environment:
- Inside 100% of work period (approx. 8 hours )
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
Tools & Equipment:
- Room Service Cart, pencils, pens, pads, reports, food and beverage products, computer, telephone.
- Walk-in refrigerator, Reach-in refrigerator
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .