Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables and pool guests promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Knowledge of dining service.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- To have dollies' underliners ready.
- To have artichoke fold napkins.
- Service to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Willing to work outdoors
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Standing/walking for extended periods of time.
- Bending, lifting, carying trays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .