Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The Sales Manager creates group revenue for the Resort by generating and/or developing new, referred, and repeat group business in a defined territory.
- Adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Meet or exceed weekly, quarterly and annual sales goals, targets and initiatives.
- Develop, actively solicit, and map group business accounts per defined territory.
- Maintain a complete database of accounts in defined territories.
- Identify and qualify potential prospects through participating in telemarketing, tradeshows, sales blitzes and other sales initiatives.
- Maximize outcome of all sales initiatives by following up on leads, following up with clients in-house to identify additional business opportunities and aggressively managing accounts.
- Follow all Group Sales Standards of Operation and policies and procedures (generating and completing all necessary forms, correspondence, etc.).
- Properly convey rate and package information within approved limits to maximize and protect our overall resort revenue yields.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates the philosophies of The Power of One and Omni Hotels in a professional manner to clients and potential clients at every opportunity.
- Maintain customer relations, GSO relations, trade relations, industry relations and staff relations.
- Promote all Omni Properties and offer information to clients to cross sell the brand, as well and promote other memberships and relationships available for members at participating resorts.
- Work closely with all departments such as Convention Services and Reservation Sales departments to ensure that all details are communicated for to ensure a successful meeting experience.
- Perform other tasks as needed or directed to ensure effective Resort operation.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in business, communications, or hotel management preferred
- Two years or more related experience in sales work at a conference hotel.
- Must have experience in "cold call" solicitation, contract closing, site inspections/visits with clients, setting up fam trips and contract negotiations.
- Participate in development training through OBCR and ongoing with Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Remain current with all pertinent computer software programs and equipment
- Have working knowledge of all departments, the Resort and its amenities.
- Participate in all sales meetings and line-ups.
- Submit SMART Plans & Development Goals, and Market Place Action Plans yearly.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .