Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel. To deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- To consistently insure the maximum guest information in the restaurant.
- Pre-meal meeting conducted with service staff on a daily basis.
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Insure that service personnel follow service scenario.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
- To maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
- Service staff on duty as scheduled.
- Kitchen, stewarding and cashier staff on duty as scheduled.
- Side-stands fully stocked with equipment.
- All side-work complete.
- Coffee, and roll warming equipment functioning.
- Insure station rotation in seating.
- Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
- Coordinate all functions in dining room during service.
- Monitor productivity of service, kitchen and stewarding staff.
- To monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
- Special boards and/or descriptions posted accurately.
- Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
- Maintain food displays during service.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food.
- To be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
- Reservations reviewed on a daily basis.
- Reservations checked against the VIP list from the front desk.
- All special attention details handled properly.
- To maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Staff's uniform and appearance meet specifications.
- Tabletops set to specifications.
- All menus inspected daily by hostess.
- During service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- All equipment in good condition and clean.
- All work areas maintained neat, orderly and clean.
- All lights and music adjusted appropriately for each meal period.
- To contribute to the profitability of the restaurant through cost control effectiveness.
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Monthly budget
- Monthly volume forecast
- Weekly volume forecast
- Weekly schedule
- Staffing requirements
- Weekly payroll forecast
- Payroll computation
- Bar controls and procedures
- Beverage cost
- Beverage requisitioning
- Food requisitioning
- Assist in end-of-month inventory
- Bar and dining room security
- Constantly perform positive up-selling techniques with service staff.
- Expedite table turnover and table resetting.
- Implement sales promotions and merchandising programs.
- Be familiar with all beverage-related procedures and equipment and assist the cashier when needed.
- Charge procedures
- House charge procedures
- Check control
- Meal period change
- Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent accidents.
- Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws. Specifically:
- Dramshop Theory - Prohibiting sale of liquor to intoxicated guests.
- Prohibiting sale of liquor to minors.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned and/or required by management.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .