Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Player Services Supervisor is responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while communicating with the Head Golf Professional to represent the Omni standards within the daily golf operations.
- Must have working knowledge of the game of golf.
- Must be able to lead and delegate tasks to others while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Ensure that golf carts, driving range and bag drop area is clean and presented according to Omni standards.
- Oversee daily maintenance to 143 golf carts, 2 ranger freedom carts, 2 beverage carts, 1 range picker and a Cushman carryall in accordance with our preventative maintenance program.
- Communicate with Golf Maintenance, EZ-GO and local mechanics to assist with the management of the entire golf cart fleet.
- Generate ideas to improve driving range standards, golf cart presentation and overall appearance of facility for guests.
- Familiarize oneself with all resort operations by having individual contacts around property to achieve better communication when guests golf bags and supplies need to be shared or transferred.
- Ensure the security for our equipment and all guests belongings.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels of golf carts, golf tees, range balls, towels, bag tags, scorecards and water station supplies according to business levels.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing levels and being the main contact to relay information between inside and outside golf staff members.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds of golf clubs/buckets of practice balls.
- Must be able to operate a golf cart.
- Must be able to work alone as well as work well with others.
- Must be able to withstand possible 8-10 hour work day.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .