Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To assist in the transport and storage of guest luggage. To provide assistance and services to guests in order to ensure that their arrival and departure experience is pleasurable and informative.
- Should have a clear understanding of Synergy and how to place work orders in this system.
- Know how to place notes of guest issues in Epitome.
- Knowledge of Track It (how to look up and close out packages in system after package has been delivered to the guest).
- Maintain 4-Star/4-Diamond standards of guest service.
- To assist with guest packages.
- Transport to guest room.
- Transport to car, or outside area.
- To properly "log" all runs on bell log at the "Bell Stand."
- Accept other special duties as requested by management.
- Responsible for a clean and neat appearance of uniforms.
- Assist in keeping lobby clean and tidy.
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner making them feel welcome to the hotel.
- To be conversant with all hotel promotional programs (guest related).
- Understand all emergency procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of work area.
- Understand all amenities and services offered at the Resort.
- Understand all Moments of Service scenarios.
- Assist Housekeeping with Runner needs and any other assistance required.
- Attain a high propensity for customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Interior and on occasion exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- May require working overnight shift.
Tools & Equipment:
- Printer, Copier/Fax Machine, Radio, Nextel.
- Bell Stand luggage carts, hand truck.
- Brass Polish and General Cleaning Products.
- Computer Skills (Synergy, Epitome, Track It, Microsoft Office).
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .