Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To serve the guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our pool and bar area.
- Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
- Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
- Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
- Keep working area neat and clean.
- Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
- Prepare beverages for servers from printed tickets.
- Clean floors and bar area each night.
- Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
- Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other associates.
- Complete bar and lobby set-up and breakdown side-work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Previous high volume bartending experience in a Resort or Four Diamond property preferred
- At least 1 year previous bartending experience
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to read and write English proficiently.
- Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, reach, and lean in the course of daily business.
- Obtain TIPS Certification prior to hire
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .