Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To supervise, monitor and review on all site accounting activities including account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, research, Accounts Receivable billing, credit and collection, and the monitoring of operations systems and procedures and control features.
- Responsible for complete training of staff for job duties of the following positions: Accounts Receivable Clerk; Accounts Receivable Billing Clerk; Accounts Payable Clerk, General Cashier, Income Audit and Paymaster.
- Coordinate all on site accounting functions with the Director of Finance. Act as liaison for all corporate accounting requests.
- Ensure a smooth Accounts Payable process.
- Assist in attaining financial goals.
- Partner with Credit Manager to ensure the timely billing of all direct bill accounts with complete backup and accurate invoices.
- Ensure maintenance of all daily filing of documents needed for research requests from guest and in-house users.
- Ensure all guest disputes and requests for clarification is resolved and/or responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure an effective tracking system for all rebates/adjustments.
- Work closely with all departments to come up with solutions to Systems & Controls problems.
- Ensure daily balance of Income Audit to Daily Report.
- Complete all general ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Ensure a timely month-end close.
- Produce accurate financial statements.
- Prepare inter-company reconciliation and solve disputes.
- Ensure that daily cash management functions - dial up bank, check balances, reconcile accounts, fax transfers or funding requests are prepared properly.
- Prepare Balance Sheet analysis.
- Must have 4-5 years of accounting experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Director of Finance in a hotel preferred.
- Must be flexible and able to work some weekends.
- College degree required, preferrable in Accounting or Finance.