Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To direct and assist guest and associates with communication needs in accordance with Omni Standards.
- The PBX telephone operator is responsible for:
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Responding to guest requests
- Learn and disseminate basic hotel information
- Be knowledgeable of procedures and techniques necessary for the smooth operation of the department.
- Display good customer service skills
- Possess a working knowledge of computers
- Display an excellent phone manner
- Route emergency calls appropriately.
- Relay or route written or verbal messages.
- Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging or interoffice communication equipment.
- Computer skills required.
- Must have the ability to work alone, with others, and remain at work station for entirety of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, weekends and holidays.
- Must have customer service experience with excellent written and especially verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .