Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation within our food and beverage division. Stewards thoroughly wash and neatly store all of the serving ware, cookware and utensils utilized in food preparation and service.
- Responsible for thoroughly and efficiently washing dishes, pots, cookware and utensils in compliance with Omni's high sanitation standards
- Responsible for breaking down trays from banquets and the outlets
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in stewarding is strongly preferred
- Food safety certification
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .