Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
As an Omni Starbucks Barista, you will create the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with the Starbucks guiding principles, and the Omni Trilogy Culture. Best of all, as a Starbucks Partner, you'll be part of a company that is consistently rated as a great place to work and the people here love what they do.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks, and Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including Omni policies and procedures for cash handling safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Counts bank deposit at end of all assigned register shifts, and balances house bank.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains all Omni Hotels & Resorts attendance and punctuality standards.
- Maintains all Moments of Service standards
- Maintains Omni Starbucks uniform and appearance standards
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Attends all monthly store meetings and training sessions.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using Omni Service Champion (OSC) cards.
- Recognizes and embraces Starbucks' commitment to environmental responsibility through recycling, ethical growing, conservation, and green planet practices.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to memorize a large amount of beverage recipes in an appropriate timely manner
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some Starbucks, coffee house, or F&B experience preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .