Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To provide quality, professional services to guests and use professional skills to meet the individual needs of each guest serviced. Ability to prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each guest. Educate the guest regarding home maintenance and the benefit of additional services resulting in high retention and increased treatments and retail sales for the Mokara Spa at the Omni Dallas Ft.Worth Hotel. Nail Technicians will focus on exceeding Guest expectations by relying on guest preferences placed in the guest history, while maintaining Omni standards as well as the Guest safety at all times. Nail Technicians will maintain the cleanliness of the Salon and anything relating to the salon area and individual workstations in a professional manner at all times.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all equipment and lines etc. are fully stocked on a day to day basis in your treatment room.
- Ensure all inventory levels are accurate so that you are prepared for your day.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently meet retail sales goals per day / week / month.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- Responsible for setting up the nail stations and pedicure thrones according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
- Relay with confidence product and service benefit to guests.
- State of Texas Nail or Cosmetology License
- 1 year minimum experience in nail therapy
- Compliant to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures
- Meticulous cuticle clean up & overall finish work
- Proven sales / recommendations background
- Team player
- Responsible, dependable
- High personal standards and values
- Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to update technical skills by facilitating and participating in on-going training
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and cooperative
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .