Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To ensure all locations are properly set up, stocked, and replinished prior to and during events.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Responsible for location set-up based on event guidelines.
- Deliver items from kitchen, storage rooms, coolers and freezers.
- Adhere to established par stock levels.
- Maintain an awareness of rotating product, minimize waste, and be mindful of cost of products.
- Must be familiar with all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Obtains proper food handling and alcohol service training and certifications.
- Assists in concessions or bar areas as needed such as filling up condiments, point of purchase displays, stocking shelves with product, wiping down surfaces.
- Organizes storerooms as assigned.
- Ensures correct tempatures of hot and cold food and beverage products.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores all supplies and goods, ensuring stock is accounted for.
- Reports all needed repairs to supervisor.
- Removes all product from stands and returns them to storage areas when event ends. All equipment must be cleaned and stored properly at this time.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management.
- Maintain an awareness of all functions, events, and meetings taking place at any given time.
- Quick service foods, arena, or stadium venue experience preferred.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must obtain and maintain TABC Server and Food Handlers certification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .