Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The operating engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- Assists DOE with all maintenance and preventative maintenance to include: refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventative maintenance, front and back of house spaces, A/C units, ice machines, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners,
- Ensures all projects are completed according to specifications and are completed on time.
- Understands and practices all lock out-tag out procedures in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Perform all guestroom and public area preventive maintenance services as outlined for your hotel.
- Performs maintenance checks of equipment and logs properly.
- Reports all safety and security concerns to the DOE or the Manager on Duty immediately.
- Responds to all emergency situations prepared to assist.
- Participates in ongoing maintenance programs for event space, public space, kitchens and all convention center equipment.
- Performs inventory duties as required.
- Maintains cleanliness of grounds and attractiveness of landscaping.
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness of all work space and storage areas.
- Complete projects as determined by the DOE.
- They must be able to work overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .