Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To provide technical and administrative assistance to the Executive Sous Chef and ensure effective operation of the kitchen and food production outlets.
- Opening and closing of kitchen.
- Help develop additions to menu.
- Training of Staff.
- Assist Executive Sous chef with product availability for all concessions and banquet items.
- Helps direct proper sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Helps ensure that all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
- Assist with proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness).
- Monitors and assists with management of daily food production.
- Monitors safety of staff.
- Maintains good working relationship with Front of the House.
- Knows expectations and ensures that staff understands them and that they execute said expectations within the proper guidelines.
- Checks and controls sign-in and sign-out procedures for kitchen staff.
- Responsible for reading and executing daily B.E.O's.
- Responsible for adhering to all Omni and Trinity F&B Services policies and procedures.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .