Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day.
- To service all public restrooms in lobby, lower lobby, and pool areas.
- To service the executive offices.
- Services both men's and ladies associate locker rooms.
- To service lobby and lower lobby pre-function space.
- Keep lobby balconies neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure main guest entrance is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure all floral arrangements and plants are neat with no debris in the planters.
- Ensure all ash urns throughout property are neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure water fountain and phone stations are maintained neat and clean at all times.
- To service guest and associate elevators.
- To ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .