Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
Are you interested in working at the best hotel in Downtown Fort Worth?! Ready to start your career and not just another job? Come join our winning team where teamwork, family and fun come first!
Omni Fort Worth Hotel is hosting an Open Interview Day on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM! Must check in by 2:45pm.
Parking is on own so please allow time to find parking nearby. Enter the hotel through our front lobby doors and you will be directed to one of our meeting rooms..
Our associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Fort Worth may be your perfect match.
- Apply online before the event at www.omnihotels.com/careers (Write 'Open Interview Day' in referral line)
- All applicants must apply online before attending Open Interviews
- We encourgae all applicants to dress to impress (Business professional)
- DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING. YOU MUST APPLY TO A SPECIFIC JOB POSTED.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Positions are available in all departments.
- Recruiting for full-time, part-time, and on-call positions.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .