Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To handle all requests as required by the Catering/Convention Services Department.
- Assist Convention Service Managers with coordination of groups as needed
- Establishes rapport with clients and functions as Manager's liaison
- Attends Operations & Banquet Event Order meetings
- Receive signed Banquet Checks for all functions
- Attends pre-convention meetings prior to conference when necessary
- During conference, will ensure the meeting arrangements are to specifications
- Responds to telephone inquiries by determining client's needs and specifications for referral to the appropriate Manager
- Ensures that all filing systems are maintained
- Assist Managers with sales and coordination of groups as needed
- Special projects as assigned by Department Manager
- Assist other departments as needed
Tools and Equipment:
- Computer and printer, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders and filing cabinet
- Knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Caterease, and any other software used on a daily basis.
- Interior of Fort Worth Convention Center, offices, Exhibit Hall, Ballroom, Breakout Rooms and Arena
- Exterior of Convention Center with exposure to weather conditions
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .