Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Villa Engineer will ensure well-maintained Guest rooms located inside of our Omni Villa's and Omni Leased Condos. Our Villas include but are not limited to ( Beach Walker Villas, Beach Wood Villas, Captains Court Villas, Club Villas, Courtside Villas, Fairway Oaks Villas, Lagoon Villas, Sandcastles Villas, Sea & Turtle Dunes Villas, Shipwatch Villas, Tennis Villas, and Windsong Villas). To ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained guest rooms located outside of the main hotel environment.
- Level 2 Engineer will have previous experience in a similar enviornment with intermediate maintence and problem solving skills. Other Levels of Engineers include Level 3 (entry level experience and basic maintenance knowledge) and Level 1 Engineer (Advanced Experience and knowledge of Maintenance with previous experience in hotel or similar enviornment)
- Maintain all Villa Guest areas on an on-going basis
- Will complete preventitve maintence on villas inside and outside.
- Will handle repair calls and work in a quick, clean, efficent manner.
- Will be responsible for utilizing a company vechicle to access Omni's 1300 acres.
- Previous experience is desirable in hotel setting.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Florida or Georgia License
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to complete a Drug Screen
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .