Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To carry out daily operations in the pool area to provide a positive guest experience. Coordinate and execute daily activities.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Daily cleaning and upkeep of Recreation facility.
- Supervision of the cabanas and towel hut operations.
- Ensure guest safety by enforcing all rules.
- Facilitate daily activities.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- At least 6 months experience in service related position.
- Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid.
- Okay to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
- Must be comfortable in and around pools.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .