Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all Resort linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the needs of our guests and operations.
- Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
- Assisting the pickup of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets/Recreation
- Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
- Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
- Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
- Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Must be able to stand in work station for up to 7 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .