Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide superior guest service to our resort guests, members and associates to ensure that we consistently exceed their expectations.
- Responds to all guest requests as soon as possible.
- Is responsible for servicing the Health/Fitness/Tennis Shop/Biggest Loser Resort
- Keeps all work areas clean and organized at all times
- Checks all equipment prior to and after its use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Hand in any lost and found articles to the LP or return it to the H/F Manager.
- Daily Check list to be completed everyday.
- Clean extra area as assigned, if needed.
- Reports all maintenance deficiencies to H/F Manager or the Hotel Operator.
- Keeps assigned supply closet clean, properly stocked and organized
- Keeps all equipment clean and well maintained.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Must be able to push/pull housekeeping cart.
- Understand the proper way to handle/use all chemicals.
- Full understanding of Hazcom and Bloodborne pathogens, as it relates to cleaning of guest rooms.