Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Hair Stylist provides 4 Diamond Salon services for our guests. The successful candidate must have thorough knowledge of hair styling techniques and must possess excellent guest service skills. Salon stylists perform a broad range of beauty services to include: Shampoo, Cut & Style, Wet Cut, Beard Trim, Color, Highlights, Permanents, Updo's, Bridal Consulting, and Damaged Hair Remedy.
Must have flexible schedule to include AM, PM, Weekends and Holidays.
This position is heavily commissioned based on these four categories - Hourly Waiting Rate, Retail Commission, Service Commission, and Suggested Service Charge.
Please follow the link to review our Spa Menus, Pictures, and Daily Operation Hours: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation/spa .
- To work as part of the spa team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of hair service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the hair service area according to procedures and dispose of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of workstation and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end hair services at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all hair services are being followed at all times.
- Provide the highest quality in terms of hair service and professional concept.
- Must posses a Cosmetology License in the state of Florida
- Ability to stand for several hours.
- Must be extremely customer focused.
- Must have previous experience in a similar upscale salon or environment
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .