Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
Clean and maintain all carpets and hard surfaces in public, guest and associate areas, in accordance with Omni Standards.
• Shampoo and spot clean all hotel carpeted areas.
• Clean and detail open air hallways of the hotel guest rooms.
• Wax, buff, polish, strip and dust hard surfaces such as wood, tile and laminate
• Safe use of chemicals to clean and disinfect flooring (both carpeting and hard surfaces)
• Operating various pieces of equipment necessary to effectively perform job functions, such as a high speed buffer, extractor, wet-vac, pressure washer, auto scrubber, etc
• Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs unassisted.
• Must be 21 years of age and comfortable operating company vehicle
• Must have Florida or Georgia license in good standing with no moving violations within the last two years.
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Must be able to climb stairs. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .