Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Facilities engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained Facilities environment. Our Facilities include but are not limited to (Omni Retail Shops , Spa Area, Omni on Property Restaurants, Omni Grounds, All on property departments located outside of the main hotel)
Level 2 Engineer will have previous experience in a similar enviornment with intermediate maintence and problem solving skills.
Other Levels of Engineers include Level 3 (entry level experience and basic maintenance knowledge) and Level 1 Engineer (Advanced Experience and knowledge of Maintenance with previous experience in hotel or similar enviornment)
- This person will be called upon to make repairs to public spaces around the property located outside of the Hotel.
- They will be assigned to general and preventative maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- They must be able to work AM, PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Florida or Georgia License with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to complete a Drug Screen
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .