Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
• Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
• Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
• Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
• Assist Servers during meal periods
• Remove any extra settings
• Pour Water
• Interact with guests
• Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
• Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holiday
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .