Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Kitchen Supervisor will assist in the overall operation of the culinary team in the Banquet Kitchen. Partnering with F&B management, this individual is responsible for creating schedules, executing orders, and ensuring a quality experience for hotel guests.
- Controls the quality and consistency of all food served.
- Creates and adjusts work schedule according to workloads and occupancy.
- Order and receive ingredients and culinary supplies.
- Consistently conduct departmental line-ups.
- Maintains cleanliness of all food prep and production areas.
- Conducts a month end inventory of all products.
- Ensure work areas are set no less than 15 minutes prior to service.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Assist in producing and plating plates.
- Prepare and properly store food items for advanced production.
- Report any maintenance or security problems to the appropriate department promptly.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to ensure efficient, effective operation of the food production outlet(s).
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in English with vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to write and perform daily prep list and par sheets.
- Ability to meet Omni Hotels & Resorts qualify and performance standards.
- Ability to update and maintain inventory.
- Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .