Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To Oversee and train the Beach Operations Staff. To provide exceptional customer service and products to our resort guests that are utilizing beach operation services.
- Set-up and break down beach rentals equipment on a daily basis.
- Provide Training for Beach Operations
- Handle all issues include guest complaints
- to assist in scheduling
- Provide resort guests with cheerful, efficient service.
- Maintain positive physical appearance of beach and pool deck equipment.
- Keep pool decks and beach areas clean and free of debris at all times.
- Attend department meetings as assigned by management.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotels culture, rules, and regulations.
- Have thorough knowledge of our resort property and how it relates to our daily operations.
- Score properly on Omni "Moments of Service" test and utilize these standards when interacting with our guest.
- Prepare beach operation locations seasonally.
- Must be 21 Years or older and posses a Valid FL or GA Drivers License
- Must be able to lift 60-100 lbs occasionally and 30-50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, grasp, push, and pull frequently.
- Must be able to stand and work in direct sunlight and all weather conditions for long periods of time.