Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide exceptional customer service and products to our resort guests that are utilizing beach operation services.
Beach attendants greet visitors and give them directions, answering customers' questions and fulfilling their needs.
Will set up and tear down cabanas, lounge chairs and other rental equipment and check in and out rental equipment.
- Set-up and break down beach rentals equipment on a daily basis.
- Provide resort guests with cheerful, efficient service.
- Maintain positive physical appearance of beach and pool deck equipment.
- Keep pool decks and beach areas clean and free of debris at all times.
- Have thorough knowledge of our resort property and how it relates to our daily operations.
- Prepare beach operation locations seasonally.
- Must be able to lift 60-100 lbs occasionally and 30-50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, grasp, push, and pull frequently.
- Must be able to stand and work in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environment with various weather conditions.
- Must have a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .