Do you like to help fellow students? LocalJobs is currently seeking enthusiastic people who care about the employability of their student friends. As a TalentPitch brand ambassador, you are responsible for being the face of the LocalJobs brand to the students at your assigned school.
- Approaching students by striking up conversations in such a way that shows your shared interest in future career success.
- Sharing your career preparations and passions.
- Involving students by informing them that there is a new, better way to present themselves to prospective employers.
- Demonstrating how our TalentPitch resume video can best position student candidates to prospective employers.
- Showing fellow students how to create their LocalJobs account profile and their :60 second TalentPitch video.
- Must be sociable while demonstrating the ability to be persuasive and engaging.
- Must be caring while demonstrating the ability to attentively listen to others tell their job search stories.
- Must be outgoing and demonstrate a willingness to connect with students in a college atmosphere.
- Must be open to regular coaching while demonstrating continual growth professionally.
- A sales background is helpful, but not necessary. You are NOT selling anything in this role.
- We look for passionate people.
- You must have a profile on LocalJobs.com AND created your own :60 second introduction video presentation.....(this way we know more about you which also helps us evaluate if you have the personality needed to be successful in this endeavor.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be available to attend on campus career event programs (job fairs, hiring events, etc.)
- Must have a smart cell phone (iPhone or Samsung) and multiple social media accounts.
- Must have an active e-mail account and daily computer internet access.
- This is something you set on your own. Since your success is tied to establishing new candidate (student) accounts, there is no limit to how many or how few hours you work. We compensation based on new student account sign-ups.
- Pay is based on the quality and quantity of account profiles created.