Performs a variety of clerical duties such as obtaining and processing information in order to identify and move the patient through the service departments and enable the organization to bill for services rendered in a timely manner
Demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with all patients, families, visitors and other employees regardless of cultural background.
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to navigate through computer systems (Microsoft Office, registration systems, EPIC)
- Good typing skills / data entry skills
- Good interpersonal skills (work with the public)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Maintain patient confidentiality
Understanding and knowledge of Medical Services
Kind and Length of Experience:
Previous clerical or customer service experience
Billing or claim processing experience