SEH - Job Descriptions
Begin your career right here with us at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. On Tuesday, November 5 from 3-6p.m., we will be hosting a Nursing Open House at the St. Elizabeth Training and Education Center (3861 Olympic Blvd, Erlanger, KY 41018). All RNs interested in learning more about employment opportunities at St. Elizbeth Healthcare are encouraged to attend! By attending our event, you will have the opportunity to interview with our nursing leadership from the following departments: Acute Care, Telemetry, Cath Lab, ICU and Periop.
- Most importantly, you'll learn why St. Elizabeth aims to be the best place for nurses to work. Some of these reasons include: Competitive pay and benefits
- Up to $12,000 in bonus opportunities available
- Front loaded paid time off for experienced RNs
- Nurse Residency Transition Program - the first of which in Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati to become accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of hire
- Free tuition if selected for a BSN or MSN cohort
- A company-wide gainsharing program
- RN Clinical Ladder with incentive pay
- Only hospital system in the Greater Cincinnati area with Magnet designated five hospitals
- Associate Appreciation Summer Picnic and Service Awards Banquets
- Community Support through local non-profit agencies
So, come join us on November 5 and learn more about the Purpose, Passion, Pride at St. Elizabeth Healthcare and why it may be the best place for you to begin or continue your career.
Registration is preferred but not required. If possible, please register by applying to this job requisition or by calling our Human Resources Department at (859) 301-2150.
Not able to attend? Call our recruitment team at (859) 301-2150 or email email@example.com to coordinate an interview.