SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Lone Peak Hospital is looking for a MRI Technologist to join their team PRN!
The MRI Technologist performs and demonstrates proficiency in a variety of routine to moderately complex MRI scans at a technical level for diagnostic and pre-operative purposes.(Call rotation is required for nights and weekend)
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32-bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community of Draper that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
** We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Registered with American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)in MRI required.
- Current Radiology Technologist license through State ofUtah required.
- CPRcertification American Heart Association.
- Continual updating of knowledge and skills is required to keep current in the MRI field and allied radiologic sciences, as well as staying abreast with the advancement, utilization and application of the MRI scanner.
- Must have excellent communication, people skills, and ability to have empathy. Must be flexible and self-motivated. Must be professional in demeanor and appearance. Must have a willingness to learn, critical thinking skills, and pay attention to detail. Must have knowledge of hospital and department policies and procedures.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.