WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Planner- Downers Grove, IL
6703-Downers Grove Chicago
1500 Center Cir
Downers Grove, Illinois, 60515
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a Planner for Planning Dept. for our Downers Grove, IL Facility. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Coordinate efforts of manufacturing required to produce cards, card centric packaging and marketing print collateral. Manage all aspects of manufacturing process through written and verbal communication of detailed project instructions. Effectively communicate- and collaborate- with all internal and external resources, building and fostering relationships within the sales and operations teams.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a related field is preferred.
- Must have 3 years minimum previous work experience in print production with an understanding of print manufacturing operations.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must have strong mathematical skills.
• Must be able to communicate with others levels within the organization, providing support to peers as needed.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, understanding and enter data into ERP Systems, occasionally interact with basic web based pre-press systems for the purpose of viewing and or downloading digital files)
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work hours needed to complete job tasks effectively.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.