Deliver Business Outcomes Thru Breakthrough Products and Innovative Solutions
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
UOP, a Honeywell company headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, is a leading international licensor of processing technology and supplier of engineering services, catalysts and adsorbents, equipment, specialty materials and digital solutions for the global refining, gas processing and petrochemical industries. With more than a century of leadership in hydrocarbon processing technologies, UOP has led six revolutions in technology that transformed our industry. For more information visit www.uop.com.
As the Sr Offering Management Lead you will deliver exponential growth in key Business KPI's while ensuring Customer Satisfaction. Your focus will be on ownership of strategies thru existing and new products and innovative outcome-based solutions. You will be working with R&D, Integrated Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Technical Services, finance leading competitive growth plans for the business. You will gain knowledge of customer value equations & driving NPI Products & Offerings. Be the Leader to channel capabilities of amazing thinkers, innovators and business professionals in Honeywell to drive Successful Outcomes
· Go to Market plans thru Market collateral, Webinars, Social Media.
· Delivering AOP Rev/DM & forecasting growth thru Strategic Plans Periods.
· SKU Rationalization
· Driving Techno-Commercial Strategies for all opportunities
· Delivering on all Internal Reporting needs to Functions and Leadership
· Running Strong MOS with Regional Sales teams to set robust growth plans
· Driving NPI Programs to ensure UOP is the leader in Hydroprocessing Catalystic and Solutions Offerings
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
· 7+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
· Credentials in leading successful Teams
· Hydroprocessing Technology Background
· Demonstrated capability of being able to deliver results with minimal or no oversight
· Working with multifunctional teams to deliver a common objective
· Ability to analyze complex situations and taking decisions necessary to meet target objectives
· Good communication skills with ability to deliver messages across diverse global teams
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.