We Are Hiring
Clerk-Non-Clinical - Mission Services 001 - Part-Time,Day - Nazarethville - Des Plaines,IL
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We're the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension - professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Performs a variety of general clerical duties to support the assigned area(s) or program.
- Assist readers as necessary
- Welcome patient/resident, families/friends and staff into the worship space.
- Maintain the physical appearance and upkeep of the chapel and sacristy.
- Prepare vessels and vestments for all liturgical functions.
- Store vessels and keep linens and vestments in proper order.
- Facilitate the arrangements of all liturgical functions.
- Assist the officiating clergy as appropriate.
- Prepare for and preside at Communion Services as needed.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Requiredobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)