The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide a welcoming environment and efficient valet services in accordance with guest's and Omni expectations.
- Provide our guests with an exceptional arrival and departure experience that makes them feel welcome.
- Engages the guest to provide superior guest service.
- Ensures the valets are staged to maximize the guest experience.
- Manages the traffic at the front of the hotel.
- Supervise the valet and front drive staff.
- Coordinates activity in the drive with the Bellpersons to ensure timely delivery of luggage and Valet Drivers of guest vehicles.
- Conduct key audit with the Valet team at the end of each shift.
- Conduct safety checks on parked vehicles.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the front of the hotel.
- Notifies the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible.
- Loads the baggage in the cars for departing guests.
- Maintains a clean and orderly appearance of the work area at all times.
- Act as bell captain during times of high volume arrivals/departures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills: smile, welcoming attitude, ability to engage and make a great first impression.
- Excellent grooming and body language to represent the Omni brand.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods during shift.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Previous related experience highly preferred.
- Must be willing to subject to a drug screen and MVR background check.