The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To park and return guests vehicles promptly, courteously and safely.
- Complete parking garage forms.
- Park guests' vehicles.
- Retrieve guests' vehicles.
- Assist guests with luggage when necessary.
- Urgently assists Doorpersons in greeting our guests with undivided attention and open doors whenever possible.
- Assist in front drive activities as directed by Doorpersons.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Texas driver's license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to drive vehicles with automatic and with manual transmissions.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English in order to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, walk and run in a fast-pace.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and extreme heat.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
- Must be willing to subject to a drug screen and MVR background check.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .