Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is hiring a Sales Automation SQL Writer to join the corporate office in Dallas, TX.
• Analyze business needs and develop reports to satisfy that need
• Analyze and understand key business processes
• Data analysis to ensure meaningful data is presented
• Function as subject matter expert on reporting with Sales Automation tea
• Ability to accurately gather and communicate future reporting enhancements
• Track & report on report progress using the ticketing system
• Document processes and procedures
• Ensure project and process quality
• Ensure adherence to company policies, standards and procedures
• Gather user requirements and convert those requirements into useful SSRS reports.
• Create, modify, read and understand stored procedures.
• Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL jobs.
• Understand business processes and translate into meaningful reports
• Ability to write, update and troubleshoot legacy SQL queries.
• Develop, optimize and execute complex SQL queries or other complex query structure/automation from diverse data sets
• Act as a liaison between Sales Automation and IT departments
• Proficient in SQL Server Management Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integrated Services, Visual Studio, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Minimum of two years' experience in report development using SQL (2014, SSMS) and SQL Reporting services (SSRS)
• Must be a self-starter with a strong ability to organize, prioritize and work independently.
• Excellent time management skills in order to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to work with many departments comprised of multiple levels of technical expertise
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with SalesForce, Delphi and Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
• Ability to configure data sources and connections is a plus
• Knowledge of technologies such as Cognos BI or Tableau is a plus