The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Spa Manager will be responsible for the overall operational function and management of the Spa and will demonstrate leadership throughout the Spa and Resort to maximize guest and team satisfaction. This person will be responsible for all Spa policies and procedures and has direct supervision for the Spa Staff.
- Implements and monitors the budget plus manages expenses within the approved budget constraints for the entire Spa.
- Will serve as MOD of the Resort when scheduled.
- Manages the Spa team and develops relationships with all guests and vendors.
- To maintain direct supervision of the entire spa staff
- To actively create and promote special promotions and events
- To actively create and promote local day guest business through gift cards, special occasion celebrations and holiday events
- To assist in promoting and marketing the Spa to Hotel Guests
- To provide personal attention to the guests
- One to two years post high school education
- Previous spa experience is preferred, particularly experience in supervising and administering sales and marketing or spa operations
- CPR and First Aid certification is desired
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .