The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
We're looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, guest-oriented individuals to join the service team of The Owners Box. A server plays a vital role in the service of a restaurant by interacting with our guests in a genuine and friendly way, from taking orders to presenting accurate checks. If you are an individual who wants to thrive in the Food and Beverage industry by interacting with and serving our guests in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the Server position may be the perfect position for you!
- Making a positive impression through face-to-face interaction with guests and a demonstrated knowledge of our full menu of food and beverage offerings
- Efficiently coordinating service by taking orders, answering guest questions, communicating with the culinary department, and ringing in accurate checks
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety standards by ensuring all tableware is clean and well-presented by arranging according to restaurant specifications
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and handle cash
- Ability to remain active, including standing for 8+ hour per day
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .