The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient bar throughout the shift.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service.
- Have knowledge of all wines, spirits and beer.
- Must have knowledge of entire food menu.
- Must have experience selling and presenting wine
- Must have strong sales and communications skills
- Approach and greet guests.
- Order taking.
- Order delivery.
- Checking back.
- Service bar.
- Clean and clear service areas.
- Departing guests.
- Uniform and appearance.
- Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
- Micros POS, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
- Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel.
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages
- Minimum 2 years Upscale Casual or Fine Dining Bartending Experience
- Full Service Bar Experience (beer, wine and liquor)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment