The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel and surrounding environment.
- Schedule and complete equipment PMs.
- Operate and maintain low-pressure boiler for the hot water system.
- Repair HVAC/R Equipment
- Operate and maintain other vessels as needed for hot water kitchen steam and air conditioning systems.
- Assist mechanics and external contractors with repairs of hotel property and equipment.
- Repair and maintain commercial kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Repair and maintain swimming pool and pool equipment.
- Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
- Previous general maintenance experience required, preferrably in a hotel setting.
- Previous HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing maintenance experience required.
- One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
- Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
- The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.