Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public and associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day.
- To service all public restrooms in lobby, lower lobby, and pool areas.
- To service the executive offices.
- Services both men's and ladies associate locker rooms.
- To service lobby and lower lobby pre-function space.
- Keep lobby balconies neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure main guest entrance is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure all floral arrangements and plants are neat with no debris in the planters.
- Ensure all ash urns throughout property are neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure water fountain and phone stations are maintained neat and clean at all times.
- To service guest and associate elevators.
- To ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred (hotel preferred, although other environmental services positions will be considered)
- Strong attention to detail required
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
- Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Good communication, time management, follow-through and customer services skills are required.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.
- Must live within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .