The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Painter is responsible for painting, plastering, and wallpapering public areas to ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
- Maintains (paint, wallpaper, plaster, etc.) all public areas and guest rooms on an on-going basis.
- Keep the hotel decor in good condition.
- Clean all work areas after completing job.
- Fill out Daily Work form.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- The successful candidate must have 1 year of previous experience as a commercial painter.
- Must have flexible availability.
- Ability to work in the interior and exterior of the hotel and work with paints, plaster and other painting materials.
- Attention to detail is important.
- They must be able to work, possible holiday shifts and weekends. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an eq ual opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .