The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
• Monitor Central Plant Operations and perform daily readings and testing.
• Maintain all HVAC equipment in the building (guestrooms, public areas, function rooms)
• Provide technical assistance to other technicians as necessary.
• Work on other equipment as needed.
• Maintain inventory and orders HVAC supplies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
• Responsible for all water treatment.
• Maintain accurate refrigerant logs.
• Have a thorough understanding of HAZCOM, Lockout/Tagout and Blood borne Pathogen Programs.
• Be universal Certified in Refrigerant Recovery.
• Hold required license as required.
• Reasonable request of management as directed.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.